Friday, June 17, 2011

Tuacahn Date Night

So one of the new perks of working at the hotel is FREE tickets to Tuacahn! I was so excited when I was told that but tried not to act too excited, but hey, I love getting stuff for free, who doesn't. We grabbed some Panda Express on the way out and sat and eat in the parking lot before we went in. We got out tickets from the will call window and found out way to our seats.

The play started at 8:45 so it was a little warm for the first bit. After the sun went down, it was perfect! We sat in the upper corner, but the actors were on the stage, on the ship and in the castle so we could see everything just fine. Right before the show started, Caleb leaned over and said "I wonder how they are going to 'swim' around?" The first scene with the musical celebration of King Tritan, all the girls come out in those wheely shoes with they're mermaid tails straight behind them. Now I'm not a musical/play person, but I admit that they did an amazing job with everything. Caleb liked Sebastian the best because he had a Jamaican accent.

It was so nice to have our little date night and for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment