Friday, July 15, 2011

Is it a BOY or a GIRL????

July 12th was my 17th week check up at the doctor, the check up we got to find out what we were having. I think I was ready by 8:00am that morning and the appointment wasn't until 9:20. Although we both had a feeling that it was going to be a boy, we couldn't wait.

We sat down in the ultrasound room, like little kids on Christmas morning. Except this present is soooo much more exciting. Caleb could barely sit still. I was trying really hard not to move so Bobbie, the ultrasound tech, could do her thing. She poured that nasty jelly and then there was baby was on the big screen on the other wall. The first thing I saw were two little legs and a bum. Oh good, I thought, it's going to be crystal clear. And this is what we see...

Yeah, not crystal clear. But Bobbie says it's a GIRL!! I'm still afraid a little wee is going to pop up next time so we'll see. I am excited though because she will be the first granddaughter on my Mom's side. I've already bought a few nightgowns and some cute outfits.

We were taken in the another room to wait for a doctor. Caleb is still in shock but then he gets on his phone to call his parents. The first thing I think of is that neither of us can agree on a girl's name. Only time will tell and I'm sure we will come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment