Friday, August 26, 2011

Chug that water.

So I got called into work to do some data entry junk the other day. No big deal I thought, well I was wrong.
I thought I was going to be able to sit in the back office at the computer there, but I ended up having to use the computers in the front so I had to stand. Still not worried though, it was only going to take me 20-30 minutes then I could go home.

Well Mallory, my co-worker, decided to go check the laundry while it was slow at the front so she could have something to do. A little while after she left, I had been standing for 10 minutes max at this time, a guest walks through the door to check in.

Immediately as I start checking her in, I start feeling dizzy and light headed. I told myself "it only takes two minutes to check someone in and you'll be fine!" Well as I'm just about to show her where she needs to sign and write her vehicle info down... I black out. "NOT GOOD" is what I think to myself. I tell her I need to sit down and stumble my way to the back (still not seeing) somehow and tell Mallory to come to the front.

By the time she gets there, I'm in tears but I can at least see now. I call Caleb to come pick me up and we stop by the doctors office to see what's wrong. .... Dehydration, is what the nurse says is wrong with me. I felt like a wimp! I even teared up while telling her my story.

My ability to control my hysteria that day was on the low side, but I have been drinking more water though, one of the hardest things ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment