Sunday, September 25, 2011

Much Needed Visit from the Family

Spud harvest started in Grace, so that means my family was able to come and visit for the weekend. I think McCoy and Wes grew a foot since I seen them last in August. 


This first picture sums up the whole visit, gum from Wes in Caleb's hair... yes gum! We all want to know exactly what was going through Wes' mind when he did that but nonetheless, peanut butter does get gum out of hair just fine. 

Most of the days started off with a swim that the boys thoroughly enjoyed and most of the time they were able to talk me and Mom into getting in with them.  


I was able to catch my mom and her magic of walking on water! I don't know a cooler mom out there who can do this :) The blow up beach ball was also a hit trying to stay on top before flipping over. 


Caleb had a home game Saturday as well. McCoy and Wes wore themselves out at the tailgate party before.

No comments:

Post a Comment