Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break

Time to go see Grammy and Grampy, and introduce Isabella to the South. Getting there wasn't the easiest thing in the world that for sure. I proudly packed all of my things in a carry on, but looking back now, I wish I would have checked that darn thing. Carrying all our bags and a baby is not my favorite thing to do. She did very well considering we had a stop in Arizona, but it did help break up the plane ride.

First airplane ride. I felt bad for the people who we sat by, although everyone was super nice, I could just tell that they were thinking 'Great, I have to sit by the baby' Oh well, she was a champ for being so small.

Grampy took her shopping to get a new dress. Thanks Grampy!


Daddy time.

A storm rolled through while we were there, and man was it a good one! It started raining about 11 at night and then the thunder and lightning started around 2. I was wide awake, I've never experience anything like that before. It was SO loud, and non-stop for about 2 hours. Little girl didn't even wake up, thank goodness. 

We were so glad to have the chance to go see them. We love Grammy and Grampy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment