Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby's 1st Road Trip

We decided to hit the road while Caleb was still on Christmas Break all the way to Idaho. The thought of taking a newborn on a 8 hour drive seemed a little crazy at first, but she did really great and basically slept the whole way.
We did a lot of sitting around, which I didn't mind, but I think Caleb was a little restless. I loved being around my mom some more to have the extra help and advice as needed. 
Alyssa visiting with us (Isabella wouldn't hold still!)
We did make a trip to Pocatello to eat at Senior Iguana's with Caleb's grandma and aunts. They couldn't get enough of her. Makes us parents proud!


She doesn't like to be held when she's tired, just lay that girl down and let her snuggle with her blanket and she's out! I do love that she goes down really easy, but sometimes I'd just like to snuggle with that girl.

3 weeks old
We had so much fun and the 8 hour drive back home seemed longer than usual this time. Can't wait to seem them all again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment