Friday, January 27, 2012

My 6 Week Check-Up

Went to the doctor again, this time for me. Everything is good to go and I can return to normal life. That means Caleb doesn't have to vacuum any more... Oh wait he didn't! haha but I can say I didn't cook to many meals and the diaper changing has been pretty even. Although I felt really good at 4 weeks, I'm glad to know I can return to normal life.

Parenthood has been surprisingly easier in some ways than I thought. It funny how when kids that aren't your own cry and you just want them to be quiet. When it's your own child though, you'd do anything to help them feel better and their crying doesn't annoying you, you just want them to feel better. Sleep deprivation, on the other hand, is probably the hardest thing. Caleb will tell you that I love my sleep (and I do!) and getting sleep in 3-4 hour spurts just isn't the same. But it sure is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment