Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Day at the Park

I decided to take Isabella and my nephews to the park for a day to get out of the house and have some fun. We went to Brooklyn's playground. This is not any old regular playground. It is handicap accessible and has different areas for each age group... totally awwwesome!! Carson and Barrett took off and did their own thing, which was totally fine with me, so Isabella, Kord and I set off to play.

We stopped at the swings first. This was Isa's first time, and she loved it!! Smiling and laughing the whole time. I can't wait to take her back.


Loving every little bit


One, two, three, underdog!!


Pushing two little kiddos, having a great time 


Being a pretty hot day we didn't stay too long but we all loved getting out of the house and having a good time at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment