Sunday, July 29, 2012

Isa's First Day at the Pool

Finally took Isa to the pool! It was mid 90s and a perfect day to go to Ross Park.Caleb was at work, but he doesn't like the heat too much, so I didn't feel bad we went without him. We started out on the lazy river. I was a little nervous at first but she did great! Then we headed to the kiddy pool. The water gradually went from one inch to a foot and a half. I plopped her down so her legs were covered and she had a blast! I don't think she stopped splashing for 10 minutes. Then she was onto all fours trying to crawl. 


We took a break for lunch, she opted for the grapes in her little gizmo. That kept her busy while I ate my sandwich and then she was out!


Recharged and ready to go, we were ready to take on the big pool. It was chilly at first but after warming up she was like a fish in there. 

I'm kind of sad I waited to take her to the pool but cant' wait to go again!













1 comment:

  1. Nik! It's so fun to read your blog. Your girl is beautiful! It looks like you're so happy.

    ReplyDelete